Saturday, September 15, 2012

My views on food (literally)...

I haven't been really present on my blog lately, and that's about to change, or well, I should say I'm going to try to change that. Even though I've still been here, baking and cooking and such, I haven't really been up to photographing every detail and writing. I guess, I haven't really been all that inspired.

Anyways, I feel like I need to challenge myself, in everything. Whether it be photographing every little thing that I cook, to writing, to being more active, to doing something everyday that makes me get off my lazy butt. Anyways, here are a few snapshots of the food I've been eating and cooking in this hiatus, that I never got around to posting... 


market haul from my local persian market, rainier cherries are the prettiest!


more rainier cherries!


been really into healthy smoothies lately. on the left: banana + chocolate + date + almond milk. on the right: green monster with spinach + banana + pear + orange juice.


strawberries prepped for roasting.


moody strawberries after roasting.


cucumber-mint gin & tonic. beyond refreshing.



coconut cupcakes.



mini carrots roasted with fresh herbs and copious amounts of butter. mmm.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! i especially love the roasted strawberries. i'm going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gin and tonic looks fantastic. And I'm going to try the carrots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous... as always!

    ReplyDelete