Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Joe's Italian Ice {Anaheim, CA}

Joe's has to be one of my all-time, favorite places to get a icy cold treat in Orange County.
They feature the best soft serve I've ever had. It's incredibly thick and creamy and is PERFECT when paired with their Italian ice in their "Joelatte's" - a trifle or sorts with layers of thick soft serve and your choice of Italian ices.
I always, always, always get the mango Italian ice because I love mango, and theirs is excellent. But since they let you mix, I usually go out on a limb and try a new flavor, as they rotate in new flavors regularly. What's great too is that they give you as many samples as you want so you can try the flavors and pick your most favorite!

I think I'll be a die-hard Joe's fan forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment