Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

There may be only a handful of you guys, but I love you all dearly! I don't think I've ever thanked you guys but it's a damn shame because all of you are wonderful, enchanting, hilarious and incredibly sincere. I could keep complimenting but that list would take the whole screen!

It always helps to know that somewhere, out there, someone is rooting you on, despite your failures or triumphs; and when I had a not-so-nice encounter with a certain someone, you guys all outpoured your loving support and it made me happy beyond words. My heart literally smiled, cause ya know... hearts can do that right?

So this Valentine's day I want to dedicate to you guys! Because after all, I ♥ You!
OH, and happy Chinese/ Vietnamese New Year as well :)

And if you happen to be in need of some last minute & easy treats, try these:

The simplest and most effective treat? Chocolate covered strawberries of course! Why not jazz them up a little by coating them in your favorite nuts? Mmmm.
And how about a little bubbly buzz to go with those strawberries? The perfect drink would be these Champagne Raspberry Fizzes. Sweet, decadent and luxurious.
Looking for some good clean fun? Perhaps a nice Valentine's day with the kids or just something to warm you up? Homemade spicy chai; deeeelicious. And how cute are these? Just cut out a heart into a piece of paper and use it as a stencil for cocoa powder or cinnamon :)
And just to spice up your night a little more: some spiced chai snickerdoodles, for your snickerdoodle at home. With these, you'll be impossible to resist. Go get 'em tiger!

9 comments:

  1. happy v day too!!! we love your blog :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V day! I'm relatively new here, but just love it. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! May your heart be filled with love. May it over flow and fill the hearts of those around you. :) May you be well and peaceful. <3

    PS...that guy was totally a troll. probably a 40-something living in his parent's basement playing D&D and nursing a bad case of acne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM great ideas for Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love you too! People always ask me where I get my great recipes, and I tell them "Naturally: Une-deux senses"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strawberry pictures! What a delicious swirl of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm all of these recipes sound fabulous for v day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's day, now give me those snicker-doodles and no one gets hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your chocolate covered berries look much nicer than the ones on allrecipes.

    Did you use milk chocolate, or did you do something to make them so shiney?

    ReplyDelete