Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cream Pan {Tustin, CA}

Ahhhhh the joys of Cream Pan. With a name like that, I just knew I was going to love it. I looooove cream, custard, pudding, all things as such. As you can see below, the people from Yelp love Cream Pan, but in reality, I think ALL people love Cream Pan.
Just look at it, look at that beautiful, gorgeous, sight for sore eyes. This is their most famous item, the strawberry croissant, that almost always sells out midday. That's why you have to make sure you get there early enough to get your grubby paws on them. It's a delicate croissant, slathered in custard, topped with fresh strawberries then snowed with powdered sugar.
B-E-A-utiful!
The custard bun was equally as good. Again, if you love custard as much as I do, you'll be very pleased with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment