Monday, January 5, 2009

Ikea {Costa Mesa, CA}

After my first day of school after a glorious Winter break, B and I were kinda exhausted from first-day-back-to-school-boring-lectures. We wanted food and we wanted it bad. For some reason, I find that after a long day of brain usage, I always tend to get hungrier than usual, and since our daydreams of non-school-non-responsibilities-non-work have not yet completely eluded us, we decided to wander aimlessly in the long and winding pathways of Ikea. I love Ikea, if not for their cheap furniture and perfectly arranged living spaces, then for their juicy Swedish Meatball plates and $1.99 weekly breakfasts. It's definitely not gourmet but it does the trick, especially when smothered in lakes of creamy gravy. Lingonberry juice is always a must too, good thing they make concentrate take home-able, how else would I be able to survive? Did I mention that I love Ikea?




1 comment: